Frequently Asked Questions


Q: When does Lincoln make payments for the oil it has purchased?


Q: How do I obtain a replacement for a lost or stolen check?


Q: Does Lincoln offer Direct Deposit of revenue checks?


Q: Why is my social security number required before I can receive revenue payments?


Q: How do I change the address or my account or change/transfer the ownership as the result of the death of the owner?


Q: When will I receive a 1099 Form for my revenue proceeds?